[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] SwaLint

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Tue May 27 11:30:27 UTC 2008

Hi Stéphane,

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 4:17 PM, stephane ducasse
<stephane.ducasse at free.fr> wrote:
> [...] This is why having more rules under SmallLint is interesting.

as far as I understood it, essentially, there are more rules now, only
the other way around. ;-)

> Now why should we use Sawlint when we have smallLint. What is your selling
> arg? Because so far this is not clear.

Ach, economy. Nobody is trying to sell anything; this was an
announcement. It's available. If anybody is interested, they are free
to try it. If we really really REALLY needed selling arguments for all
we do, we wouldn't have the time to build cool systems out of the blue
any more.

I really wonder what all this questioning is supposed to be about.
Please enlighten me. :-)

Best,

Michael