[squeak-dev] Re: [V3dot10] Patch should be applied: SystemDictionary>>recreateSpecialObjectsArray

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 29 16:01:53 UTC 2008

Torsten Bergmann wrote:
> The latest Squeak3.10.1-7175-basic.zip image from http://ftp.squeak.org/current_stable/
> also left out the patch to make FFI usable in 3.10:
>
>    http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6980
>
> Thx
> Torsten

I added the above patch to
http://installer.pbwiki.com/MinorFixesUnstable-Squeak3%3A10

All of the listed patches can be loaded using

Installer install: 'LatestUnstable'.

We still need to establish a "gate" process for moving patches from
Unstable to Stable. Those patches listed on the Stable page would be the
ones that are loaded by: Installer install: 'Latest'. These are
considered to be the fixes that will be included in 3.11

We could have a "vote for approval" approach, a "vote for disapproval"
approach or a "vote for suspicion" approach.

Therefore I invite readers to review the list of fixes and at first
glance just email me with any that they feel suspicious about, or have
reason to dissapprove. In two weeks I will move the rest to "Stable".

regards

Keith