[squeak-dev] The version 3.10 does not work on Linux.

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:57:52 UTC 2008

Norbert,

Thank for you answer, but this case this not is my problem.
Before to write the previous mail, I was researching a lot of time and
find the color problem in internet.
after that, I tried solve the problem, such as you mention in you
answer, but nothing, I can't interact with the world

But, the previous mail is a warning, please, "More atention to open
source platform",

if you compare the squeak implementation  in windows, mac and linux
you will see alot of diferents, such as,  when you close the world
form the window menu. In linux squeak is killed without question, in
windows the squeak ask you if you are sure of the action.
In that simple details or the bigger details such as the color depth,
you can see the disinterest  of squeak's team on open source platform
(at least in the releases's testing).

please don't forget of the south people. thank you for you answer again.