[squeak-dev] Macintosh command line script?

Howard Stearns howard.stearns at qwaq.com
Fri May 30 16:47:19 UTC 2008

Confirmed.  It works. (You do have to give a full pathname to the
script file.)

Thanks!

For what it's worth, re your other question:
On released VM, SmalltalkImage current getSystemAttribute: N gives the
same answers for
as for
but there doesn't seem to be a different way to get a real value for 2
(the script name).