[squeak-dev] Re: Revising Squeak 7175 (3.10.1)

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat May 31 08:16:40 UTC 2008

On Sat, 31 May 2008 04:09:39 +0200, Jerome Peace wrote:

> Revising Squeak 7175 (3.10.1)

I think you describe your appreciation/critique as if the issues which Ken
was concerned about can be fixed and uploaded to the public download area
until everybody is happy with them :(

Can you reformulate so that the [main] concerns which Ken raised in his
message on Wednesday are addressed, if possible one-by-one, TIA.

/Klaus