[squeak-dev] [ANN] Pier 1.0.17

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Thu Nov 6 00:35:47 UTC 2008

----- "Lukas Renggli" <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

| I'll forward that question to the Pier mailing-list.
|
| Lukas

Graham,

I am currently working on a post for my blog (http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/) where I may cover some of the questions you are asking. I'm helping my wife with a Pier site and I made some changes to the CSS to change the look (bacground colors, menus, footer and headers) and I am planning to describe what I did... The post should be available within the next week (sooner rather than later, but things do come up;), so keep an eye out.

Dale