[squeak-dev] Getting rid of Display global

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 00:54:59 UTC 2008

2008/11/9 Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com>:
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/ob-rb-3

Thanks for tip, (i found it before, but have no idea how to use it)
in OB if i right-click on methods list, i can choose:
open >> rewrite code
or
open >> search code,

which replacing text in method source pane with, as i understand, a
sample template for creating search/replace pattern.
---
ParseTreeSearcher new
	matches: '`@object' do: [ :node :answer | node ];
	matchesMethod: '`@method: `@args | `@temps | `@.statements' do: [
:node :answer | node ];
	yourself
---
now, the problem is, that i don't understand what to do next, and
can't actually find anything useful.
Do it - nothing happens
Accept it - nothing happens..

i expecting to get a list of methods found with a nice 'Accept/Cancel'
options which is shown on your screencast.. :)

Can you help me please?

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.