[squeak-dev] Re: Tweak

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 08:16:50 UTC 2008

Hello Andreas,

I have had already read this on TWEAK website before writing here.
Unfortunately, I cannot download the install.mcm file from this URL.
It really does not work. I've been trying for hours. :)

--03:03:21--  http://hedgehog.software.umn.edu:8888/Tweak/install.mcm
           => `install.mcm'
Resolving hedgehog.software.umn.edu... 134.84.210.237
Connecting to hedgehog.software.umn.edu[134.84.210.237]:8888... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
Read error (No such file or directory) in headers.
Retrying.

Let's make this a little bit more challenging. What if I'd like to use
TWEAK with my image rather than Homebase.image? I don't know how other
Squeak programmers work, but I stick to only one image.

Regards,
Ian