[squeak-dev] SqueakDBX and SQLite?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:03:10 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 12:59 PM, hh2 at lexdb.net <hh2 at lexdb.net> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> 1) In the announcement for SqueakDBX
>

> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2008-August/130985.ht
> ml<http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2008-August/130985.html>
>
> upcoming tests with SQLite are mentioned.
>
> Are there any news on this issue?

Yes, we have all of our tests in green. Actually, all but one but is is not
our fault (it is a duplicated insert that doesn't thrown any error).

Remember it was Sqlite3 and in Linux/Mac (not yet in Windows).

If you want to, you can try it. Here is the SqueakDBX
wiki<http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6052>with all of the information.

If you have any problem, let us know.

We are soon going to do a new release in universe, but, just to see if all
works well for you, you can use what it is now in MC.

cheers,

Mariano