[squeak-dev] Re: Mouse mapping preference in win32 squeak VM

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Nov 18 17:26:37 UTC 2008

 > What you think?

You description of the VM behavior is correct. And it could certainly be
moved into the image if that were desirable[*]. It's more a matter of
creating a synchronized release (i.e., one where both the preference is
on in the image and off in the VM to preserve current functionality)
after which this code could be safely removed.

[*] I'm not completely sure of that. It does create quite a bit of mess
in a fairly critical piece of code.

Cheers,
   - Andreas