[squeak-dev] Re: Functional keys and squeak

Cédrick Béler cdrick65 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:17:45 UTC 2008

> On Nov 20, 2008, at 9:26 AM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>
>> The functional keys is sitting here, before your eyes, why we should
>> make use of them?
>> Is there something wrong to be able to map some actions like open
>> browser, open help, close window etc?
>
> You mean all these things which already have keyboard shortcuts?
>
> - TimJ

I think yes. Just it's easy to remind mappings on Fkeys thant alt +
alt + shift +  etc...
there are so many combinations that it's hard to remember all

alt t   transcript   alt b browser
alt w  oops not a workspace, but close all unchanged windows...

I'd like the open stuff and at least the saving commands (F12 quick
save, F11 save asNewVersion, ...)

--
Cédrick