[squeak-dev] Re: Functional keys and squeak

Cédrick Béler cdrick65 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:55:34 UTC 2008

also, if you hit alt+b when a text pane is selected... it doesn't open
a browser ...
alt+b on a selected text open a browser on it wich is good...
But opening with F keys will be consistant and independant of the
context of what's selected or not...
I insist I'd love saving functionalities... F10 F11 F12 :)

--
Cédrick