[squeak-dev] Re: what is holding back Smalltalk?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Nov 21 13:50:00 UTC 2008

Hi Randal,

Please excuse me but I need to support Paolo here. In sense that he
doesn't stick blindfuly to those license issues while you do. Again and
again. Please stop dividing Smalltalk world with such actions. Squeak
is/will be MIT, GNU Smalltalk is LGPL. OK, that is, don't expose your
anti-whatever license bias again and again. For the Smalltalk as a whole
sake. Please.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek