[squeak-dev] Re: what is holding back Smalltalk?

David Zmick dz0004455 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 04:33:52 UTC 2008

Well, I think that the problem is simply answered by: People do not
understand the ideas of "simplicity" and "precise" like we encourage
smalltalk code to be.  this is a very interesting issue, and, at some point,
I would like to create a SWOT(look it up on Wikipedia) analysis of
smalltalk, to see just what is going on.
David Zmick
/dz0004455\
http://dz0004455.googlepages.com
http://dz0004455.blogspot.com