[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Alien FFI

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Nov 24 09:00:35 UTC 2008

On 24-Nov-08, at 12:54 AM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> Thanks for description, it would be interesting to try it out and
> compare with current FFI.
> I beleive plugin will require some platform files to be able to build
> it? You seem missed this part.

I believe I checked in the required Platform files to the Cross
subdirectory IA32ABI
also changes were made to sqVirtualMachine.c/h again in Cross.

I've not check in any specific macintosh files yet, that would be the
xcode project and minor pieces.

However someone should be able to build a Unix flavor, sorry I don't
have any unix make file etc.

--
=
=