[squeak-dev] Etoys 4.0 and Monticello

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:13:47 UTC 2008

On Monday 24 Nov 2008 10:26:03 pm Matthew Fulmer wrote:
> Hmm. I tried loading MC 1.5 into both an etoys-dev upgraded to
> 4.0, and an etoys-image-and-pr, and both worked fine. How did
> you load MC 1.5? The only recommended method right now is to use
> the LPF installation script:
>
> HttpSocket httpFileIn: 'installer.pbwiki.org/f/LPF.st'
I tried the usual way - World Menu->open->SqueakMap Loader and got into a
loop.

I tried your script and it read the stream for a loonng time. The transcript
was interspersed with "data too slow" messages. But it did install MC in the
end. Is this going to go into the final etoys 4.0 image?

Thanks .. Subbu