[squeak-dev] About Refactoring Core

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 10:42:51 UTC 2008

> And having such Refactoring-Morphic created should work with
> Refactoring-Core? I meant, how will get integrated?

Yeah, it should work well (minus the bugs that were there before).
There will probably be  probably some class extensions to
Refactoring-Core, but that should be no problem.

> By other hand, the option sould be Omni?

OmniBrowser has a complete and up-to-date integration of the latest
refactoring tools. I exclusively use OmniBrowser for all my work for
many years now.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli