[squeak-dev] [Help] Announcements List Moderators Needed

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 02:38:25 UTC 2008

Ken,
You made the thankless task sound so inviting...

Well, someone has finally asked for something that I MIGHT be able to help
with.  I wouldn't say I have a "STRONG mental map" though.  Am I even
watching the right lists?  I suspect that the 15-30 minutes you mention may
need to be expanded if I am not completely familiar with what is going on...

So...I'd like to say I'll give it a shot.  I do have business guests coming
from out of town to work on a project for the first 3 weeks of December, so
I guess that would be as good a time as any to see if I touch it during
times of increased workload!

I won't be near a computer until Monday the first due to Thanksgiving
travel, but I read your plea, and having been an Airborne Ranger Medic for
nearly 8 years, I felt a kinship to you and your thankless, annoying, and no
doubt boring and tedious task.

I suppose it's the least I could do for all the help and feedback I have
received from the community.  But what if I can't keep up???!!!

Take care,

Rob