[squeak-dev] Problem with bullets in swiki

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 22:53:53 UTC 2008

Hi list! I think I found a bug in swiki. Can you look to this URL please?
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6061

If you see above, there are 3 bullets (from 1 to 3).  Each of these 3
elements is at one line. Each down the other.

If you see below, there are 8 bullets. But there are some problems:

- No matter how I write it in the wiki, they are listed in the same line
- It doesn't show the number of the bullet

Can someone help me? I would like to have these 8 bullets like the 3 that
are above.

Thanks for the help,

Mariano