[squeak-dev] Re: Problem with bullets in swiki

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 00:17:20 UTC 2008

[squeak-dev] Problem with bullets in swiki

Hi Mariano,

What a merry chase.

I looked at the wiki.
It was pairing up *'s

the line:
- some libopendbx*(10) in /usr/local/lib

had an unmatched '*' which was matching with the last one at the end of
your numbered list.
While looking for the match
the wiki was not in the mood to handle the list in the normal way.
I removed that and everything worked fine.

I also remove the white space infront of the - above to get the wiki
to format those three lines with bullets.

I edited the page to find the problem.
For more info you can look at the page history.

***
>Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
>Fri Nov 28 22:53:53 UTC 2008
>

>Hi list! I think I found a bug in swiki. Can you look to this URL please?
>http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6061
>
>If you see above, there are 3 bullets (from 1 to 3).  Each of these 3
>elements is at one line. Each down the other.
>
>If you see below, there are 8 bullets. But there are some problems:
>
>- No matter how I write it in the wiki, they are listed in the same line
>- It doesn't show the number of the bullet
>
>Can someone help me? I would like to have these 8 bullets like the 3 that
>are above.
>
>Thanks for the help,
>
>Mariano
***