[squeak-dev] running headless on Mac OS X

John M McIntosh jmmcintosh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 01:13:52 UTC 2008

Well actually I think you can alter the info.plist and set
LSBackgroundOnly  to YES
the alter the SqueakImageName  to point to the image you want to run
the invoke open Squeak.app  and it should open as background
application, no icon in dock
and run the image file that is found via the SqueakImageName

However it appears you are doing scripting? via supplying a *.st file
at startup time.
Try to get it to work with a UI first, then try the headless option or
LSBackgroundOnly