[squeak-dev] [ANN] Monticello 2.0.22

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Wed Oct 8 03:06:02 UTC 2008

On 7-Oct-08, at 5:23 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> I added the mc.mcr as a file repository. Then I clicked on
> Release-cwp.21, but I run into the attached error.

I'll take a look at the walkback and see what the problem is.

> Am I doing something wrong? How do I load the latest version?

Ultimately, want to produce change sets for updating from previous
versions, but for now, using MC2 to self-update is the best way. I'll
make a new release soon that includes the latest repository and
instructions for upgrading.

Thanks for the bug report,

Colin