[squeak-dev] Re: Leadership team changes

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Oct 8 16:29:14 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> writes:

Andreas> Huh? Tim and Dan are no longer on board? That's kind of a major shift
Andreas> as far as I am concerned. Any comments as to why?

Dan left because he realized that his work schedule didn't permit him much
opportunity to participate in our biweekly meetings, and by leaving, we can
bring in someone who *can* participate regularly.  Dan remains available to
the team in a special consulting status.

Tim left for personal reasons.