[squeak-dev] Re: Building the freetype-plugin for win32

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:51:53 UTC 2008

2008/10/9 Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de>:
> Igor Stasenko wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't mean the freetype version, I mean the Squeak plugin version.
>>> Which
>>> Monticello package were you using for generating the plugin?
>>>
>> http://source.impara.de/freetype/Freetype-Plugin-JMM.53.mcz
>
> This worked, thanks for the pointer. BTW, there was something odd in the
> plugin - it includes <tttables.h> where in my understanding it needs to
> include <freetype/tttables.h>. The way it is now I had to stand on my head
> to add an include path that shouldn't really be there.

Yes, i noticed that too..
The fix is trivial and
#include <tttables.h>
should be replaced by
#include FT_TRUETYPE_TABLES_H

I fixed it, but since i'm not a maintainer of plugin, i don't know who
to ask to update the package.
You  can find the fixed method in attachment.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.