[squeak-dev] People.squeakfoundation.org still useful?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Oct 14 20:03:29 UTC 2008

It's also the place to register for Squeak Leadership Team Elections.

I vote to keep it.  Can we turn it over to the Web Team to maintain?

Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak Elections Team Member