[squeak-dev] documentation on squeak vm api

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Oct 16 05:02:13 UTC 2008

Thank you for the feedback, there is some assumptions that people
looking at the docs would understand what sqInt is.
However in reflection I do need to go back and add more details about
the parms being passed, especially when
they are data coming directly from oops objects in object space.

As for the explanation of each function, I'll see about adding  more
words. I currently have another twenty api calls documented, but yet not
placed on the wiki,  and there are a couple of more dozen yet to
document.

The other task is to document the VM callback routines, not sure when
that will occur.

Lastly I"m not sure what you mean by "Are interrupts supported?"