[squeak-dev] [ANN] Monticello 2.0.25

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:52:06 UTC 2008

When trying to save a "Project Config Slice" I get the following error:

16 October 2008 12:49:39 pm

VM: Mac OS - a SmalltalkImage
Image: Squeak3.9.1 [latest update: #7075]

UndefinedObject(Object)>>error:
	Receiver: nil
	Arguments and temporary variables:
		aString: 	'Instances of UndefinedObject are not indexable'
	Receiver's instance variables:
nil

UndefinedObject(Object)>>errorNotIndexable
	Receiver: nil
	Arguments and temporary variables:

	Receiver's instance variables:
nil

UndefinedObject(Object)>>size
	Receiver: nil
	Arguments and temporary variables:

	Receiver's instance variables:
nil

ByteArray class>>hashBytes:startingWith:
	Receiver: ByteArray
	Arguments and temporary variables:
		aByteArray: 	nil
		speciesHash: 	47285843
		byteArraySize: 	nil
		hash: 	nil
		low: 	nil
		pos: 	nil
	Receiver's instance variables:
		superclass: 	ArrayedCollection
		methodDict: 	a MethodDictionary(#asByteArray->a CompiledMethod
(2767) #asByteArr...etc...
		format: 	1026
		instanceVariables: 	nil
		organization: 	('accessing' asWideString atAllPut: byteAt:
byteAt:put: byteSize ...etc...
		subclasses: 	{CompiledMethod . UUID . WAExternalID}
		name: 	#ByteArray
		classPool: 	a Dictionary()
		sharedPools: 	nil
		environment: 	nil
		category: 	#'Collections-Arrayed'
		traitComposition: 	nil
		localSelectors: 	nil

--- The full stack ---
UndefinedObject(Object)>>error:
UndefinedObject(Object)>>errorNotIndexable
UndefinedObject(Object)>>size
ByteArray class>>hashBytes:startingWith:
MDRepositoryElement>>hash
Dictionary>>scanFor:
Dictionary(Set)>>findElementOrNil:
Dictionary>>at:ifAbsent:
MDWorkingCopy>>versionForElement:
[] in MDProjectConfigSlice(MDSlice)>>basicSaveFrom:to:memo: {[:ea |
objects   add: (aWorkingCopy versionForElement: ea)]}
[] in MDProjectConfigSlice>>elementsDo: {[:ea | aBlock   value:
(MDRepositoryElement projectId: project id repository...]}
OrderedCollection>>do:
MDProjectConfigSlice>>elementsDo:
MDProjectConfigSlice(MDSlice)>>do:
MDProjectConfigSlice(MDSlice)>>basicSaveFrom:to:memo:
[] in MDProjectConfigSlice(MDSlice)>>saveFrom:to:memo: {[self
basicSaveFrom: aWorkingCopy   to: aRepository   memo: aMemo]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
MDPlatform>>withCursor:do:
MDProjectConfigSlice(MDSlice)>>saveFrom:to:memo:
MDProject>>save:
[] in MDSliceNode>>save {[project save: slice]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
MDSliceNode>>save
MDCmdSaveSlice>>execute
MDCmdSaveSlice(OBCommand)>>perform:orSendTo:
[] in MenuItemMorph>>invokeWithEvent: {[(selArgCount := selector
numArgs) = 0   ifTrue: [target perform: selector] ...]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
MenuItemMorph>>invokeWithEvent:
MenuItemMorph>>mouseUp:
MenuItemMorph>>handleMouseUp:
MouseButtonEvent>>sentTo:
MenuItemMorph(Morph)>>handleEvent:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDefault:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
MenuItemMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDefault:with:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:with:
MenuMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:using:
MenuMorph(Morph)>>processEvent:
MenuMorph>>handleFocusEvent:
[] in HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear: {[ActiveHand := self.
ActiveEvent := anEvent.  result := focusHolder     han...]}
[] in PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring: {[aBlock value]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear:
HandMorph>>sendMouseEvent:
HandMorph>>handleEvent:
HandMorph>>processEvents
[] in WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor: {[:h |  ActiveHand := h.  h
processEvents.  capturingGesture := capturingGest...]}
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
WorldState>>handsDo:
WorldState>>doOneCycleNowFor:
WorldState>>doOneCycleFor:
PasteUpMorph>>doOneCycle
[] in Project class>>spawnNewProcess {[[World doOneCycle.  Processor
yield.  false] whileFalse.  nil]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch