[squeak-dev] Morphic buttons

R. Mark Volkmann mark at ociweb.com
Fri Oct 17 16:36:33 UTC 2008

I see lots of classes for creating buttons and I'm not sure which one
corresponds most closely to a Java Swing JButton.

Button has onAction: to tell it what to do with the button is pressed, but seems
to have no way to tell it what text to put on the button.

Basic button has label: to tell it the text to appear on the button, but seems
to have no way to tell it what to do when it is pressed.

PluggableButtonMorph allows specifying both (on: and label:), but is maybe more
complicated than what I need.

--
R. Mark Volkmann
Object Computing, Inc.