[squeak-dev] code finder

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 03:42:01 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 2:17 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <
marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> People: I am needing a code finder or something like that. I would like to
> search for a piece of code in the whole image code or only in a particular
> category. I would also like to search ANYTHING in code.
>
> Is there something? where can I get it?
>
> For those who know Eclipse IDE what I need is like ctrl + h

Type in what you want to search for, select it, right-click, select
"more...", select "method source with it".

Alternatively, all of the source code in Squeak is stored in the
squeak.sources file. You can run any text searching software on that, such
as grep.

Gulik.

--
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/person/mikevdg