[squeak-dev] Avoiding the VM-Quit Dialog under Windows

Jens Moenig jens at moenig.org
Fri Oct 24 07:13:32 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'd like to avoid/bypass the VM-quit dialog (Win32) by handling the quitting
within the image. Is there any way to do this under the current Win32 VM? I
know about disabling Alt-F4 and remember to have read some posts about a
#windowClose event under Linux. Disabling Alt-F4 doesn't quite do the job
for me, because the VM's close button is still visible to the user. So I'd
like to be notified within the image if the user presses the X-button, and
then have the image react accordingly.

Any help would be really appreciated!
-Jens