[squeak-dev] Avoiding the VM-Quit Dialog under Windows

Jens Moenig jens at moenig.org
Fri Oct 24 11:55:25 UTC 2008

You're right, Bert. Plopp just disables Alt-F4.

I just checked the WindowEvent code in Etoys with the latest Win32-VM I
could find (3.10.7). That newest VM doesn't seem to be providing these
events either. Is Windows that different from Mac or Linux? (Okay, that was
a rhetorical question, sigh...)

-Jens