[squeak-dev] UTF8 - squeak

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:34:11 UTC 2008

Add the debian lenny repositories to your ubuntu installation, and install
using apt-get or synaptic the package etoys .
You'll also get the squeak-vm package.
WIth both packages you'll have it working as Bert has explained.
Don't use the squeak-vm package from Ubuntu as it doesn't support dead keys.

Cheers
José L.