[squeak-dev] Re: Avoiding the VM-Quit Dialog under Windows

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Oct 24 20:29:13 UTC 2008

Hi Jens -

I just finished uploading a new VM (3.10.8) which generates a window
close event when the EnableAltF4Quit preference is turned off. I've
tested it with the etoys4 image and it works as expected (for both the
close button as well as Alt-F4):

   http://squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.10.8-bin.zip
   http://squeakvm.org/win32/settings.html

Cheers,