[squeak-dev] [ANN] Monticello 2.0.26

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Mon Oct 27 06:34:26 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

This version has some improvements to the file and directory
repositories, including some work by Julian Fitzell to make the tests
pass on Windows. (The repository code was fine under Windows, but the
tests didn't work due to some differences between the way file streams
are handled in Windows vs. Mac and Unix.)

Also, there was a bug that prevented the directory repository from
working well with Dropbox, per Avi's suggestion a few weeks ago.
That's been fixed, and I've created a Dropbox repository for MC2. Send
me email if you'd like to get access to it.

Available at the usual place:

http://www.wiresong.ca/static/releases/Monticello-current.zip

Colin