[squeak-dev] Re: Test Server

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Tue Oct 28 07:19:42 UTC 2008

Thanks for the update.
Now I cannot do everything. So other people should also have a look at
your code and give feedback
so that we integrate it or at least give you feedbakc.
The refactoring of installer that did matthew is great.
Now it would be good if you/he could take into account the remark of
lukas about the different instances lying around.

Stef