[squeak-dev] How to compare to different methods?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:15:54 UTC 2008

I have a hack that works in a Croquet image that adds a
messageSetDifferencer and a Classreference that allows one to compare two
unrelated hierarchies.  There is no nice API for specifying the two
hierarchies to put side-by-side but its a small amount of workspace hacking
to gather the sequence of pairs of ClassReference and MethodReference for
the things you want to compare.  If you're interested I'll post it.