[squeak-dev] Re: Object browser with behaviors?

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 06:44:23 UTC 2008

It is included in the latest squeak-dev based on 3.10. However, some
people reported that some important features (for them) were lacking.
As a result, I don't know if I will continue to include OB-Tools in
future squeak-dev releases. Please guys, tell me your opinion.

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good