[squeak-dev] BabyUML has reached its goal

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Sat Sep 6 06:26:19 UTC 2008

Karl,
More examples are certainly needed, both small and large. The goal of my
new BabyIDE project is to write more examples and use them to improve
the BabyIDE environment itself. The top priority task is the BabyIDE
improvement so that other people can write their own examples and thus
increase the experience base.

Cheers
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug       mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no

Morgedalsvn. 5A         http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver

N-0378 Oslo               Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27

Norway