[squeak-dev] Possible approaches for rendering in Morphic 3

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Sep 8 14:00:14 UTC 2008

Hi Jecel,

I was already aware of your strategy, and I think it is great. I believe
it was Merik who told me about it. Rendering in Morphic 3 is pretty
different that in other engines. So, to apply your idea, I need to come
up with several rendering strategies with different quality / speed
tradeoff. When I have more stuff done in my current strategy, I'll try
to find them!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich