[squeak-dev] Re: Spreadsheet in Smalltalk?

John Richards ajtr at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 12 02:13:55 UTC 2008

It does look interesting.  But it doesn't seem to be available via
SqueakMap.  Anyone had any luck downloading it?

John

Phil <pbpublist at gmail.com>
Sent by: squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
09/11/08 08:42 PM
Please respond to
The general-purpose Squeak developers list

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
cc

Subject
[squeak-dev] Re: Spreadsheet in Smalltalk?

Karl/Frank,

Thanks for the pointer to Skeleton.  It looks like a promising starting
point for what I need.

Thanks,
Phil

karl ramberg wrote:
> Skeleton is available from SqueakMap
>
> Karl
>
> On 9/11/08, David Mitchell<david.mitchell at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> For example code, search the list archives. I know Mark Guzdial
>> assigned a simple spreadsheet in Morphic as a team class assignment to
>> his undergrads.
>>
>> I just tried digging through
>>
>> http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340
>>
>> And couldn't find it. Great commentary from frustrated students
>> (trouble with Squeak) and happy students (liking Squeak).
>>

>> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Eliot Miranda<eliot.miranda at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> There's the famous one in the Analyst which allowed cells to contain
>>> things
>>> like images and rules to rotate them.  But (I think) its ancient
history
>>> now.  You might find it in a port of the Analyst Georg Heeg made
available