[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] SqueakSVN

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Sep 12 18:14:37 UTC 2008

Hi -

I'm trying to use SqueakSVN and I'm not getting very far. The SVN
repository is hosted at https://dev.qwaq.com/svn/SqueakSVN (and I've
created it before I tried to use it). Obviously this site is also
password protected. When I try to "Create Project" from SqueakSVN
project browser I use the following settings:

Project name: SqueakSVNTest
Repository URL: https://dev.qwaq.com/svn/SqueakSVN
Working copy: C:\SqueakSVN

The only response I get is "Repository does not exist" although the
repository URL works fine if I use it in the browser. I also tried a URL
of the form https://user:pass@dev.qwaq.com/svn/SqueakSVN with the same
response.

Any ideas?

Thanks,