[squeak-dev] [Smalltalks 2008] --- Latest news

Andres Valloud AVALLOUD at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 18 21:55:25 UTC 2008

Hello,

We would like to share the latest news about the Smalltalks 2008 conference.

1.  We have opened the submission process for talks.  The URL is below,

http://neuquina.lifia.info.unlp.edu.ar:8001/Smalltalks-2008

The form can be found under the section "Talks".  We are looking forward
to hear about different types of presentations, whether they be
industry, research or education related.  The submission deadline is
October 13th.

2.  Furthermore, we have also opened the submission process for
tutorials.  The URL is the same as above, only the form is under the
section "Tutorials".  The deadline is also October 13th.

3.  Finally, we would like to remind you that the coding contest rules
and regulations, as well as the problem, will be published on October
1st.  For more information check the section "Coding Contest" in the
conference's web site.

We look forward to see you at the conference!
Smalltalks 2008 Organization Committee