[squeak-dev] Re: Etoys Tiles (Bert Freudenberg)

kemal asad-syed kasadsyed at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 17:57:32 UTC 2008

the issue I have with  adding code to the "general" class player , is for
maintenance to  package of my Special Purpose Morph, I need to add a
dependency to my modifications on the player .maybe if my Morph or its
packaging can dynamically add the needed methods to the player that could
work for me . which bring me a second problem now .How can I add with code a
method to a class .lets say i want to add the following code to the player
class.

Plyrmethod
    "wrapper need on the player to implement a method for My specialized
Morph"

    |  |
    costume MyMorphmethod .

I am also looking for a way to walk thru the list of the methods of a class
.
Thanks.
Kemal