[squeak-dev] Re: WideString fromPacked: 'TEXT' asPacked - > DNU and Boum

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Sep 27 06:30:22 UTC 2008

Thanks Yoshiki

It seems so easy when you say it :)
I'm learning the hard way encodings :)
I want to go over the OLPC changes (but I have to understand a bit
more than the basis)
But I'm learning something new so this is cool.

So first question:
	can I freely put
	EncodedCharSers at: 0+1 put: Unicode?

What the order in EncodedCharSets represents? Is it the way the
encoding by default are looked up?

Thanks master

LukeStef trying to fly with his saber lazer