[squeak-dev] [Question] How do I use the OmniBrowser?

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Tue Sep 30 15:22:09 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 13:38 +0200, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> > David> yeah, this is bad, but unfortunately there is no easy way to avoid that,
> > David> except excluding #break from the list of "dangerous" senders. But this doesn't
> > David> really make sense as it is as important to know if a method sends #break or
> > David> #halt.
> >
> > Maybe the seaside folks can add a new method for #br and deprecate
> > #break or something in 2.9.
>
> No way. Fix your tools.

I thought that at first, too. But then break is a method
in Object and the seaside stuff changes semantics for that
call. So the decision would be that there is no need for
setting breakpoints while dealing with the canvases. I
doubt that.
The funny thing here is that if seaside would remove that
selector, a lot of seaside apps will literally break :))

Norbert