[squeak-dev] Re: News: Recent changes to SqueakMap

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Sep 30 15:54:38 UTC 2008

Cool. Can this process be automated to the point where changes get a
link to click on so that you can check it out directly? I'm curious (for
example) about AOKIProlog but finding it now requires a multi-step
search where it would be so nice if the report could look like, say:

AOKIProlog:
http://map.squeak.org/package/da333625-8fa4-49be-aafa-fb2ecedadecb

in which case I would notice right away that this is released under GPL.
Ouch. Oh well, that doesn't really change my point ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas