[squeak-dev] Build, send and comment on Plugins page

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Apr 1 08:13:28 UTC 2009

On 01.04.2009, at 09:03, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> There is a new page on the pharo website [1] with an overview
> on all plugins available for squeak and pharo.
>
> [1] http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/VMPluginOverview

That's a great start! Very useful potentially.

IMHO listing all the plugins that are usually built as internal is
more confusing than helpful. At least that should be mentioned (or
they should get their own table?). At the very least use a lower-case
"i" to indicate "internal", I wondered what the vertical bar meant ;)

Plugins missing include Rome, DBus, GStreamer:

http://squeaksource.com/Rome.html
http://squeaksource.com/dbus.html
http://squeaksource.com/GStreamer.html

- Bert -