[squeak-dev] Re: Recover image from core dump?

David Farber dfarber at numenor.com
Wed Apr 1 22:04:20 UTC 2009

I've got 2G of memory on my physical machine.  The core dump is just
under 200M (from a ~40M image).  Will I need to start Squeak with
extra memory?  How do I determine the correct start/end address?  And
it looks like the bits of the original process is split into a whole
bunch of chunks in the core dump.  Will the interpreter simulator be
able to handle that?

Thanks,
David