[squeak-dev] Cuis updated to #0176

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Apr 8 17:19:19 UTC 2009

Stéphane Rollandin wrote:
> Juan Vuletich a écrit :
>> You can try SARInstaller. Or you can unzip by hand and file in.
>
> ok, what about having SARInstaller in Cuis then ? otherwise we have a
> sort of bootstrap problem, since SqueakMap is not there either.
>
> regards,
>
> Stef
I don't think that SARInstaller is essential. I think it is an optional
package. Therefore it can be added to Cuis by anyone who needs it.
Otherwise I'd need to maintain it. Caring for the base image is all I
can commit myself to. Optional packages should be a community effort.

There is no bootstrap problem. Googling for SARInstaller I found
http://map.squeak.org/package/75c970ab-dca7-48ee-af42-5a013912c880/autoversion/2
. This points to a zipped .cs. Cuis has no problem filing in changeset
files.

If you try it, your experience might be useful for others who will also
need it. So, please, tell us.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich