[squeak-dev] More distributed version control

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:31:54 UTC 2009

Well the change set mechanism lets you create new change sets and move
individual changes between them however you like.  Then I would assume
MC2 has some way to select which change set to record.  I don't know
how it works in practice but it could be something even nicer than
what Darcs has from a UI point of view.